mariannie photoblog

Monday, January 31, 2011

PANORAMIC

1: Train; 1/30/11 10:30 a.m. Rexburg, ID; f/11 1/200 sec Landscape mode; Canon EOS Rebel T2i
I found out I wasn't allowed over here after I took the pictures! Oh well, I already took them! I also made a few edits in Camera Raw and Photoshop.

2: The Horse and the Silos; 1/30/11 9:45 a.m. Rexburg, ID; f/10 1/400 sec EF-S55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Canon EOS Rebel T2i

I took this one with my telephoto lense cause it was a bit to far away for my other one. My shutter speed was a bit faster because of the horse. I made a few edits and used content aware fill on the edges and corners.

1 comment:

  1. mariannie,
    I really like your "train" picture, it has a great effect of depth. I think the train was a great subject for this assignment and that your blend is great, on that note your horse and the silos picture has a lot of great principles and it is noticeable that you put a thought on it. I like the variety of different emphasis it has and the scale, grouping, contrast, repetition, alignment, and proportion that shows.

    ReplyDelete